- Please review your order carefully before you submit it. We are not able to accept returns, exchanges or cancellations on personalized products. By placing your order, you agree to our online policy.
- We cannot guarantee any changes to online orders so please review your order very carefully before submitting it.
- We use many professional printers and designers and each printer uses different materials. All our items are considered excellent; however, if you are looking for a very specific paper weight or other detail, please let us know in advance. We would be very happy to make recommendations to you if you inquire about a particular item.
- Remember that everyone’s monitor is different. We try to picture everything as clearly as possible. If something is extremely important to you, please contact us before you place your order. We are not responsible for slight differences in color or texture.
- Font size, monogram size and size of design is determined by the typesetter depending on length of copy, design(s) and/or monogram type selected and based on the size of product ordered. We use manufacturers who are professionals at typesetting and have guidelines about how an order should appear. However, if you are concerned about how an imprint will appear please be sure to carefully and thoroughly review your proof as personalized items are not returnable. We will have the item professionally typeset and provide an image of that typesetting to you for proofing purposes prior to production. More information about proofing below.
- If, upon receipt, you find that your order is not as it should be, please contact our customer service department immediately, using the contact information provided on this website.
- Any damage must be reported within fourteen (14) days of delivery. No replacements, allowances or credits will be given after this period.
- You must retain the original packaging to show proof of damage. We will schedule the inspection with the carrier and they have four weeks to schedule an inspection if necessary.
All orders placed online are the customer’s responsibility. We recommend that our customers never enter an order twice under any circumstances. If you are not sure if an order was submitted, please contact us. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or 760-720-1779. It may take several hours for us to be able to confirm whether a job is in our system. If a customer does submit an order twice we cannot guarantee that we can stop the second order due to our fast production.
- From time to time, despite our best efforts and intentions, errors do happen. When they do, we will have you contact us first to let us know what happened. We may or may not ask you to return the incorrect item or we may ask you to fax or mail us a copy or sample of the product. Should we make an error in your original copy or written instructions, we will replace your personalized item, free of charge, if notified within fifteen (15) days of receipt of your order. We will redo the order as it was initially ordered only. Changes to orders on re-dos are not possible. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or cancellations under any circumstances but we will gladly correct the order if it our mistake.
- Please do not return your item to us unless we ask you to do so. If you do return it, you will be charged a shipping fee to have it reshipped back to you.
- Errors in personalized items must be reported to our Customer Service Department within fifteen (15) days of receiving your order. We are not responsible for errors in your original copy or print instructions. Shortages in shipping must be reported within fifteen (15) days of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to review the product when it arrives. If you send the item out and later discover an error there is nothing we can do to assist you in repairing it! Please notify us before you use an item if there is any error with it.
- If your order is for a gift or an event and if there is not sufficient time for a reprint to be done, we can mail or email a gift notice to the recipient to let them know the gift is on its way. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or cancellations under any circumstances.
- You are responsible for the text you send to us on your order form so please proof the details carefully before submitting your order. We will print exactly what we see on your order. We are not responsible for missing or incorrect information that you have provided.
- We ship re-dos out the same method that they originally shipped. A customer may select to upgrade the service at additional cost. Special consideration in shipping methods may be given if a product is needed for a specific event.
- We try to expedite re-dos as much as possible however we do not guarantee exact delivery dates on initial orders or re-dos do to the many variables in printing and delivery.
- If you made an error on your order and want us to reprint it for you, we offer a 30% Customer Courtesy Discount (exception: E-invite orders) if you inform us of the error within 10 days of receiving your merchandise.
We work with different professionals and vendors. If you need assistance regarding a particular color, please contact us prior to ordering so we can try to provide any information necessary. Also, although we do our best to carefully display the product and ink colors in our images; please remember that everyone’s monitor is a bit different. Please use the sample shown online only as an estimate of the design and ink color you will get in the actual product.
If a product has not arrived by two weeks after the estimated delivery time stated on our website, please report it to us so we can track it with our printer. Any job older than 60 days from time of order cannot be tracked or replaced for any reason. You are responsible for letting us know if an item has not been received.
Any job older than 30 days from time of order cannot be tracked or replaced. You are responsible for letting us know if an item has not been received within 30 days from time of order.
- We accept Master Card, Visa, or American Express.
- Personalized items are billed at the time an order is placed. Due to the personalized nature of the products we produce, all charges are done before an order is sent to the factory for personalization.
- Prices Subject to Change without Notice. All Sales are final.
- All prices and payments are in U.S dollars.
- California deliveries will pay a 7.75% sales tax. Orders shipping outside of California are tax-free.
- Each order is individually personalized with care by trained professionals. Please allow us the required production time needed to produce your order with the highest quality standards. We estimate production time in business days. This means Mondays through Fridays. If any seasonal closings due to holidays need to be counted they will be shown as a Production Time Exception near the estimate of production time and will alert you how many production days must be added to the estimate online.
- Production time is an estimate, not a guarantee. Order early enough to allow for fluctuation in production time.
- We suggest to order early avoiding holiday and other seasonal delays. Production time for each product on our site is listed in the product description.
- Our weekday cut-off time is 9:00 a.m. PST. All orders placed by the cut-off time will have that business day counted as the first day of production. We are happy to rush your order if possible. Charges may apply.
- We try very hard to produce items as per the timetable shown online. If there are any questions on your order it will delay production time. Please let us know if there are any special delivery dates for your order. We cannot hold orders once they are done. There are many factors in production that make exact date shipping impossible for us to guarantee.
- Please do not order too early and ask us to hold orders to ship on advance dates as we do not have the storage capacity for those services. If you requested a proof it might add an extra day or two on the production time. If there is any delay once we send you the proof for you to approve the proof.
- If there is something you need by a specific date we suggest you email or call prior to placing your order to ensure that we can accommodate your request. You will need to put the “need by” date on your order or send us an email after you place your order so that we have your request documented. If this correspondence is not present, the order will progress through production and delivery as estimated online. We offer a special instructions/comments area on our order forms so please let us know if an item must arrive by a certain date. We may suggest faster delivery methods if we feel it’s necessary to be sure it arrives when you need it or we might suggest you order a different product which might be faster. We also offer Gift Certificates which can even be emailed the same day.
- We are not responsible for delays due to any circumstances nor are we responsible for earlier than expected shipments as some areas of production and delivery are outside our control. Production times are estimates and can vary depending on many factors including season, volume of orders in system, weather issues, back-ordered supplies, questions on orders and more. We use very responsible printing facilities and 99% of our orders do process timely. Please be sure you order personalized items with extra time to spare. We are not responsible for delays involved with production.
- We not responsible for delays due to delivery. We do not require signatures on deliveries; however, it is up to your local carrier as to whether they leave a package if you are not home.
Proofs work like this… we would put your order into production but before it’s printed we would email or fax you a copy of the typeset image for your review. The proof includes having the artwork done one time and then we provide it to you for review. If we make any error on the proof we would have it corrected according to the original order at no charge and then would put the job into production once you have approved and signed off on the proof. There is a charge for 2nd proofs. If there is no mistake on the proof but you decide you want to change something about the order after seeing the proof there would be a resetting fee to be quoted and then the job would be printed. Multiple proofs do incur additional fees.
- There are no returns or exchanges on personalized items.
- There are no returns or exchanges on non-personalized products which include but are not limited to blank stock, baskets, acrylic holders, pens, signs and accent items.
- Health Dimensions and vendors reserve the right to re-print any signs or marketing material that may have been printed improperly by Health Dimensions or our Vendors.
- Refunds are not available on custom printed orders once a proof has been approved by you .
Shipping and Delivery Information
- We ship your order via reputable carriers including Federal Express, United Parcel Services, Airborne Express, Airborne and USPS. Standard delivery generally requires 3-5 working days for your order to reach its U.S. destination.
- We charge for regular ground delivery based on the *total amount of your sale. The shipping fee will be automatically calculated when you check out.
- We suggest providing a business address for deliveries when possible.
- We do not require a signature for delivery; however, your local driver may require a signature. We are not responsible if the driver requires a signature and if the recipient is not home or at your place of business to sign for the item. In such instances, even if it is a rush air package, the driver may not leave the item. You can check on our home page for tracking information or Contact Us and we can provide information on when the job is expected for delivery so you can watch for the package. If you know you will not be home or no one will be at the place of business on a day the item is expected, you can try leaving a note on your door with your signature authorizing the driver to leave the product for you. Delivery requirements by the carriers are beyond our control and we are unable to take responsibility. Please order early enough in case of any delay in delivery. Note that even Rush Air deliveries can be delayed due to outside factors outside of our control. If the driver does not require a signature, we are not responsible if a carrier leaves your package unattended at your home and damage or theft occurs.
- We are also not responsible if a carrier makes several unsuccessful delivery attempts and then returns the package to us.
- If a delivery is not possible to your location due to an incomplete address and the package is returned to us, we will need to recharge for the delivery to resend it again.
- If you call to say you did not receive an order and if the carrier can provide delivery confirmation we are not able to issue any type of replacement. We will assist you in filing a claim with the carrier if such a rare incident occurs. Nearly all our shipments can be tracked from our manufacturing facility to the delivery address.
Our printers count your jobs at several times during the printing process including during the print run, at inspection and as the job is packaged. However, any discrepancies must be reported within 14 working days from the time you receive your job.
We advise you not enter your credit card for a job you don’t want. Once you enter your credit card into the system that will complete your order and it will be sent to our offices for production immediately. The best way to reach us is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also call us at 760-720-1779 to be sure we received your email.